Sauze d'Oulx, Italy
Chalet Chez Nous is a charming and sympathetically restored alpine cottage, which dates back to 1700 and is situated within the tranquil hamlet of Juovenceaux.
All ten rooms are decorated in a typical mountain style offering you an unforgettable stay. Located on the outskirts of Sauze D'Oulx it is close enough to the centre for those looking for fun and evening entertainment, courtesy of the free mini-bus service. However, if you are looking for some rest and relaxation, you will find the warmth and intimacy of the family managed Chalet Chez Nous in a perfect location.
The Chalet is open all year round. During the winter months, you can participate in any winter sport on the mountains which staged the 2006 Olympic Games (only 100 m from the ski lifts).
The Chalet Chez Nous offers Bed & Breakfast. The accommodation includes:
- 10 new rooms decorated in an elegant mountain style, all with an en-suite bathroom equipped with a shower and hairdryer. Satellite TV, safe, telephone and internet connection are also available in all bedrooms;
- Bed and Breakfast (an assorted buffet breakfast);
- Living-room with fireplace, armchairs and sofa;
- Wi-Fi service and ADSL line.
- Minibus shuttle service: this runs every evening from 6 pm to 8 pm. The Chalet Chez Nous offers to its guests a free shuttle service from the hotel to Sauze d’Oulx centre.
- Bar service: Chalet Chez Nous has an attractive bar beside a relaxing living room with a fireplace. Here you can taste typical cheeses and charcuterie of our valley together with the delicious Piedmontese wines, beer and any other long/soft drink.
- Car parking: for all our guests.
Fits between 1 & 2 guests
Fits between 1 & 3 guests
Fits between 1 & 4 guests
Sauze d'Oulx (pronounced: [sauze duls]) is a town in Piedmont (northern Italy) located 80 km (50 miles) from Turin. Back in 2006 it held the freestyle skiing events for the 2006 Olympic Winter Games. Together with the villages Pragelato, Sestriere, Claviere, Cesana Torinese, San Sicario and Montgenèvre, in France, it makes up the Via Lattea (Milky Way) 400 km skiing area. Since the beginning of the 19th century, Sauze d'Oulx has been a destination for the Turin aristocracy, and is still a skiing favourite because of its natural and accessible location.
You may also like
Skixer is a member of the Travel Guarantee Fund (Rejsegarantifonden), so in the unlikely event of bankruptcy you won't lose your money.
That means the fund will reimburse you for what you have paid in full. If you are travelling at the time of bankruptcy, the fund will also arrange for your transport home. You do not have to do anything to choose the cover, nor does it have to be stated on your ticket/invoice that you are covered.
Note: You are fully covered by this travel guarantee if you buy a ski holiday with Skixer.com regardless of the country you live in. The fund covers all our guests.
You can verify our membership of the Travel Guarantee Fund on this page by searching for our registration number 3372.